Black seed oil has long been used as a topical treatment on skin and hair. It is said that Cleopatra applied it to her skin and may women since have used it as a beauty wrinkle reducer.
How to use black seed oil as a beauty wrinkle remover
There is some simple steps on using black seed oil in a beauty regimen to reduce or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. Here are the basics:
- Find a seller of extra virgin black seed oil and purchase enough oil for daily application over a month.
- Use an 8 oz or 16 oz bottle. Choose the oil volume based on how much skin you are going to treat.
- Apply the black seed oil topically to fine lines and wrinkles before bedtime and after bathing.
- Rub it into the skin in the affected area as you would any other moisturizer.
- Moisturize the skin topically with the oil, helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- You can also rub the oil into scars and dark skin spots to reduce or eliminate them, because it contains vitamin A and amino acids that promote skin regeneration.
- Thanks to black seed oil’s anti-inflammatory properties you can also apply black seed oil to sunburned skin, or for skin that is inflamed and red.