According to WedMD.com here it the recommended black seed oil dosage. The medical site says the doses have been studied through scientific research:
Black seed oil dosage taken orally (ingested by mouth):
- Taken to help asthma: 2 grams of ground black seed has been used daily for 12 weeks. Also, 15 mL/kg of black seed extract has been used daily for 3 months. One single dose of 50mg to 100 mg/kg has also been used.
- Treating diabetes: Black seed powder 1 gram twice daily for up to 12 months.
- Treat high blood pressure: Black seed powder 0.5 grams to 2 grams daily for up to 12 weeks. Also has been used: Black seed oil 100 mg to 200 mg twice daily for 8 weeks.
- Improve sperm function: Black seed oil 2.5 mL twice daily for 2 months has been used.
Black seed oil dosage as a topical treatment on skin:
- For breast pain: A gel that contains 30 per cent black seed oil has been applied to breasts each day for two menstrual cycles.